THE OTC HELPDESK REPRESENTATIVE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY BUYING AND SELLING IN THE OVER THE COUNTER MARKET. REVIEWS AND KEEPS PROPER ACCURATE RECORD OF THE COIN PRICES WHILE EVALUATING MARKET VOLATILITY AND CARRIES OUT THE BUYING AND SELLING OF CRYPTOCURRENCY. THE OTC HELPDESK UNDERSTANDS THE DECENTRALIZED MARKET IN WHICH MARKET PARTICIPANTS TRADE STOCKS, COMMODITIES, CURRENCIES OR OTHER INSTRUMENTS DIRECTLY BETWEEN TWO PARTIES AND WITHOUT A CENTRAL EXCHANGE OR BROKER.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drives Bitcoin sales by creative marketing strategies and excellent customer service.
• Qualifies incoming orders and follows them through order entry, scheduling, configuration, and wallet
transfer processes moving toward fulfillment.
• Assists with monitoring of coin inventory, refilling procedures, and management of assets.
• Respond to all inquiries within an hour or less.
• Build sales by using social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp, etc
• Must have outstanding work ethics.
• Logs and properly documents all issues, inquiries, transactions and follow-up information systematically.
• Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns.
• Must possess in depth understanding of cryptocurrency and volatility.
• Continued analysis of coin performance.
• Must be driven and able to reach monthly sales goals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
• Bachelors in related field.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Outstanding leadership skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong knowledge of Social Media Analysis.
• Sales Experience